Arriving by Bus (Reservation Required)
Use of bus stops and parking lots is by reservation only. Buses without reservations will not be allowed to load/unload passengers or park.
Due to the small size of our facilities, this service cannot be used for agent organized package tours. Thank you for your understanding.
■ Reservations are not available for the following dates
2023:April 29th to November 5th
2024:April 27th to November 3rd
*Arrival and departure times are flexible within the specified time frames.
*Allow 1 to 1.5 hours for sightseeing and shopping.
■ Number of buses
10:00-12:00: 1 bus
13:30-15:30: 1 bus
■ Parking fee
¥3,000 per bus
■ Method of payment
Prepayment by credit card
*Payment is made at the time of reservation through our website.
*Payment on the day of arrival is not accepted.
■ Cancellation Policy
Up to 22 days before the reserved date: no cancellation fee
21 to 4 days before to the reserved date: 10% cancellation fee
3 days before to the reserved date: 100% cancellation fee
Cancellation on the reserved date: 100% cancellation fee
● Please make a reservation through the reservation website by 4:00 p.m. the day before your scheduled visit.
Reservations can be made here. *Japanese only
● For details on making a reservation, click here. *Japanese only
● If you need to cancel your reservation, please contact us by email with your reservation date and time.
Karuizawa Hoshino Area Bus Reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Reservations are accepted 3 months in advance of the date of use.
On the first day of each month, we will begin accepting reservations for the next month of the 3-month period. (For example, on September 1st, reservations will be accepted for December 1st to December 31st).
On the Day of Arrival
● Please print the "Bus Use Guide (Arrival Day)" and the "Parking Permit" and bring them with you. We will provide you with the URL to download these documents in the confirmation email after you make your reservation.
● The "Bus Use Guide (Arrival Day)" contains detailed information about boarding/disembarking locations and parking lots. Please review it in advance.
● Please use the service within your reserved time slot.
● Please display the parking permit in a clearly visible place, such as on the dashboard, when parked in the parking lot.
● Parking or stopping on public roads or at nearby facilities is strictly prohibited.
● Please do not bring garbage into the Hoshino area.
Karuizawa Hoshino Area Bus Reservations (Harunire Terrace Management Office)
TEL.050-3537-3553 / Email: email@example.com
* Reception hours are from 10:00 to 17:00.